니콘28-105

페이지 정보

profile_image
작성자한번해병 조회 20회 작성일 2020-10-27 07:57:02 댓글 0

본문

Nikon 28-105mm f/3.5-4.5 AF-D Review (CRAZY value for money!)

#Nikon #Nikkor #Vintage #Review #Zoom #generalpurpose #Lens #Classic #28-105
Review of the Nikon Nikkor 28-105mm f/3.5-4.5 AF-D, a general purpose zoom lens that was produced in Japan from 1998 to 2005. The review looks at the price of this lens, the commonalities between other reviews of this lens and how useful the 28-105 focal length actually is. Sample pictures from the authors work with the lens the last few months is shown. The conclusion is that the author very much so recommends this lens, that it offers extreme levels of value for money, but also that you have to make sure you either test the lens before you buy or can return the lens of bought via the net, as there are some bad copies in circulation.

00:00 Start
00:08 Is the lens affordable?
00:22 Does the lens get good reviews?
03:17 Is the focal range useful?
04:23 Sample pictures and review conclusion
06:08 Caveats
08:34 Wrap up
09:40 Lens sharpness at varying apertures
12:33 Lens sharpness vs Fujinon 55-200 / XT3
15:51 Lens sharpness vs Nikkor 35-70

Blog post regarding this lens:
https://frederikboving.com/review-of-the-nikkor-28-105-f-3-5-4-5-af-d/
Freek DeNiro : the current 24-85 vr is small and sharp and can be found relatively cheap for modern glass with vr.
Ангел Бездны : купил такой, понравился, универсальный, удобный, резкий
James Oliver : This lens is the SOP lens on my D750. My copy, from Japan via Ebay, is outstanding. With the 24-120 the kit isn't very handy at all. With the 28-105 its almost as unobtrusive as a rangefinder camera. Focus is quick, macro at your fingertips, long enough for intimacy indoors, wide enough to frame a smaller room. It's like shooting street 50 years ago with my FTb. I have never NOT been able to edit out the CA (Photoshop not LR) it occasionally displays. My copy was mfg circa 2002 and is in excellent mechanical condition. The zoom ring was a bit balky for the first 2 week to a month until the light grease it carries loosened up and now is as smooth as my other lenses.
Sammy Santiago : Great video and test Frederik. My only question is if the body for the first test was a D700?
TeKnoVKNG23 : I recently picked up a used D700 in immaculate condition with low shutter count. I found a great condition Sigma 28-300 for under $100 and it's been an amazing lens so far and I've been able to enjoy my first foray into full frame without having to spend a ton of money....yet...lol.
Roy Bixby : Although not great but its a Good lens.
Excellent value for a general purpose lens. It could be budget single lens to travel with...
My biggest gripes are: Variable aperture, front filter turns during use and it wont autofocus on the new Z cameras...
Greg Cassidy : After seeing positive reviews for the Nikon 24-85 3.5-4.5 VR, and deciding to look for one on Ebay, I kind of accidentally stumbled on this 28-105 for silly low money ($65). At that time, there weren't any thorough reviews of this apparently "forgotten" lens but I figured it was not much of a risk to try it, given the cost. I definitely have a soft spot for lenses that over-perform for their price point, and this is definitely one of those lenses. Truly a very versatile lens, as you say. Another very similar lens that can also easily be had for under $100 is the 35-135 mm f/3.5-4.5. It appears to be from the exact same time period regarding manufacture, and it also has a similar macro function. The biggest downside of this one is that it's built like a tank, meaning it's heavy. But if you want that little extra zoom reach, you'll find that the photos from this lens are really good!
Urban life : What language he speaks
Lam Wp : On the issue of applying the crop factor to the aperture calculation of APSC cameras Nikon DX(1.5x), Canon (1.6x) and M4/3 (2x), we have two schools of opposite thoughts. Most youtubers including Tony & Chelsea have the same thoughts like yours. For the sake of explanation, Nikon DX lens 50mm f/2 is equivilent to FX 75mm f/3. However, youtuber Theoris Apophasis (who always calls himself the ugly, fat bald tattooed guy) has opposite views. He said that, after conversation, the lens should be 75mm f/3, no change in the aperture. I find his views make sense.
Je Bo : A very nice video! Compliments on your thorough work.

Nikon 28-105mm f3.5 4.5 AF-D Full Review

Full review of Nikon 28-105 f3.5-4.5 AF-D standard zoom lens review. Includes Specification, Handling, Performance and Alternatives.
Mynameister : The filter does indeed rotate when zooming.
James Oliver : This lens is the SOP lens on my D750. My copy, from Japan via Ebay, is outstanding. With the 24-120 the kit isn't very handy at all. With the 28-105 its almost as unobtrusive as a rangefinder camera. Focus is quick, macro at your fingertips, long enough for intimacy indoors, wide enough to frame a smaller room. It's like shooting street 50 years ago with my FTb.
NASHE MAALO : Are they good for portraits
Jędrzej Franek : Very, very concrete, dense and competent review, without any redundant flashes:) Great work! I'm currently looking for one in good condition in Poland as a good quality and light general purpose walk-around lens for my digital and film cameras, but actually they have become quite hard to get, and prices are all over the place. I regret I wasn't convinced enough to buy one in March as I could get it for equivalent of 95$
AmatørFoto : I own this lens and I highly recommend it. Very good value.
irfanchooify : I still have this lens, although I already switch to Fuji. Use to my favorite lens , to use with Nikon F90x , F80.
George Charpentier : I have had two of these, and still have one. I have one mounted on my Z6 at the moment, doing a time lapse using the macro function. I found both of them to be very sharp, distortion-free, versatile, and reasonably sized. It is true that it only focuses manually on my Z6, it focuses easily on my D750, and my D7200 before that. It’s price on the used market is very reasonable. I agree with you about the speed at which the lens focuses. I will keep this lens for some time.
Erik1 : I really like this lens, it was my daily driver for quite a while. I think it's time to pull it out of the archives and start using it again.
Captain Louis : Love your videos but keeping the quality so low it's almost useless to look at it. If possible, upload at 1080p.
Jim M : Thanks for an excellent review of an often overlooked lens. I have so many lenses in that range already, but I can think of venues where that wide range would cover all my needs - but outdoors rather than indoors.

Nikkor Nikon AF Nikkor 28-105mm 1:3.5-4.5D Macro В 2020

Обзор Nikkor Nikon 28-105 AF Macro В 2020 году Опыт, тест, примеры, сравнение, на кропе и полном кадре. Nikon D7000 D7500 D600
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Примеры:https://cloud.mail.ru/public/4hNT/46K1xp5Gn
AliExpress лучшие товары:http://got.by/34xpjf
Сайт, который платит за отзывы: https://goo.gl/S6ucSe
EPN BackIt Кэшбэк высокий %: http://ali.pub/2w9brp
Летишопс Кэшбэк : https://letyshops.com/soc/sh-1?r=336060
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Посылки из Китая
Анатолий Чижов : Павел, приобрёл Nikon D80 s Nikkor 24-50; в объективе был грибок! Опыт чистки линз мануальной фирменной оптики имеется. Разобрал все блоки; до отдельных линз. Думал дорожки от грибка останутся; мне повезло никаких следов! Для профилактики прогрел на солнце и линзы и корпус объектива.
Ангел Бездны : имею Nikon D800E, нужен именно такой универсал, на все случаи.. купил, через неделю привезут
Ctronius : Павел, спасибо за обзор! Хорошо бы его сравнить с 28-85 f/3.5-4.5. Нигде нет адекватных сравнений
Станислав Кривошея : Я юзал почти все дешные стёкла , все кроме 35-70 3.5-4.5 на D600-d800 мыло мыльное ) этот на длином конце мыло нереальное , я несколько экземпляров пробывал .
Egor Petrov : Приобрел такой объектив для д750 в качестве штатного зума, за 8.5 тысяч рублей. Вполне доволен им, за свои деньги это вполне себе хорошее решение для ФФ, если объектив в хорошем сохране, пока что он меня только радует. Если сравнивать с подобными объективами в ценовом диапазоне 8-12 тысяч рублей, то это на мой взгляд вполне хорошее решение. На ФФ фокусируется без проблем, не испытывал никаких страданий от работы АФ этого объектива, он не искажает цвета в отличии от тамрона 24-70, который заметно желтит. Он довольно легкий, умеет в макро, можно сфотографировать на прогулке что-то мелкое но интересное, вроде цветка или бабочки. Из недостатков могу отметить относительно низкую контрастность, особенно это заметно если сфотографировать что-то белое этим объективом, и современным, белый у 28-105 имеет немного серый оттенок. Я это особой проблемой не считаю, ибо это легко правится настройками контрастности в пост обработке. Более серьезный недостаток, для тех кому это важно, это резкость которая уступает современным объективам. Причем я бы не сказал что она недостаточна на ФФ, его нельзя назвать мыльным, но бритвенной резкости то же нет это да. Если его сравнивать по резкости то на диафрагме 5.6 он дает примерно такую же резкость картинки как всем известный nikkor 50 mm D, если вас такая резкость устраивает, то этот объектив вам вполне себе хорошо подойдет как китовый объектив на вашу ФФ тушку. На кропе в этом ценовом сегменте я бы его не рекомендовал, там есть более интересная оптика за эти деньги.
Тимофей Сухов : Вообще не понимаю, как можно за такие обзоры ставить дизлайки?! Ненормальные только. Спасибо за обзор. Хоть у меня д 3200 и такой мне не подойдёт, но посмотрел с удовольствием.
SHOCKTANKpro : ой у меня такая же на д90 и не работает ((( проверял проблема в линзе не может сфокусироватся и не работает селектор диафрагмы( на камере не могу выбрать пишет f--) не знаю как быть
Руслан Хуснутдинов : Спасибо за отличный обзор! Подскажите пожалуйста, у меня фотоаппарат Никон D90 с китовым объективом 18-105 мм. Имеет ли смысл брать такой вариант как на данном видео или особой разницы не будет. Необходим объектив для предметной съёмки т.к. качество фотографий моего объектива перестал устраивать абсолютно. Ещё рассматриваю вариант как yagnou 35 mm. 1.8 , либо Никон 35 мм. 1.8 но б.у. Каково Ваше мнение? Спасибо.
Artem Kamkov : Прикольный канал. А есть в планах обзор 3ххх серии никон? Обзоры фотоаппаратов почему то больше всего захватывают)
Петрович _ : Павел, спасибо за обзоры на фоттехнику, очень интересно и познавательно. Подскажите был ли у вас объектив 24-120 ф4 для Никон? Меня интересует он прежде всего для портретов на кроп камеру Никон 5200. Подойдет ли? Мне нравится снимать портреты на 55-200 и обратил внимания, что наиболее интересен диапазон от 75 мм и крупные до 150 и даже на 200 пробовал. Но все таки примерно 75-150 наверное наиболее нравится. На этих фокусных размытие заднего плана небольшое наблюдается, но светосила у 55-200 не большая, и, мне так кажется, что на 24-120 ф4 должно быть поинтереснее. Поделитесь опытом если кто то в курсе. Спасибо.

#니콘28-105

댓글목록

등록된 댓글이 없습니다.

전체 1,977건 1 페이지
게시물 검색
Copyright © www.kma18.com. All rights reserved.  Contact : help@oxmail.xyz